Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
nude-picture-to-alien.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, strangerep, Swamp Thing and 5 others
jack action said:
My email password has been hacked again.

That's the third time I've had to rename the cat.
Similar joke:

I couldn't afford to buy a personalised number plate (license plate) so I changed my name to "BD51 SMR".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and jack action
My brother's daughter is named Denise. They're going to have a son now. I suggested the name ' Denephew '.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jack action, BillTre and 1 other person
jack action said:
My email password has been hacked again.

That's the third time I've had to rename the cat.
" Heisenberg"?
 
jack action said:
My email password has been hacked again.

That's the third time I've had to rename the cat.
Let's take DrGreg's idea. Name the cat DsC&6d.4h7W.

-Dan
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ohwilleke and jack action
topsquark said:
Let's take DrGreg's idea. Name the cat DsC&6d.4h7W.

-Dan
I believe there are apps that remember your cats name so you don't have to.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: topsquark and jack action
- Hello, Animal Control? I found a suitcase with a mother possum and 2 babies inside.

Animal Control: That's odd. Can you tell if they're moving?

- Honestly, I'm not sure, but it would explain the suitcase.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jbriggs444, Ibix and 4 others
berkeman said:
Wait, is Batman about to shoot the Flash for losing? Kinda' brutal, no?
That's the starting pistol.
 
BillTre said:
That's the starting pistol.
Nope, sorry. The USATF starters I know don't use semi-auto starter pistols... :wink:
 
berkeman said:
Nope, sorry. The USATF starters I know don't use semi-auto starter pistols... :wink:
Its Batman, we all know he's a psycho and psycho's don't use starter pistols.
1688941629699.png

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian and WWGD
berkeman said:
Wait, is Batman about to shoot the Flash for losing? Kinda' brutal, no?
I'm actually more concerned that the low speed of sound compared to the speed and reaction times of both Flash and Superman renders the whole test invalid even before it's a practical joke.

I think Superman is actually between Batman and the Flash, so it's the guys behind who are in danger (Wonder Woman can deflect bullets, so she's ok).
 
Last edited:
My baloney has a middle name.
Not really, just didn't want to feel left out.
 
WWGD said:
My baloney has a middle name.
Not really, just didn't want to feel left out.
Well, my baloney has a first name...

Yes, I seriously dated myself there.

-Dan
 
topsquark said:
Well, my baloney has a first name...

Yes, I seriously dated myself there.

-Dan
Nick at Nite was my thing for a while . Didn't watch a single post-70s show for a few months.
 
Get yourself a good cable setup, an app to order food, and you can stay inside for weeks at a time.