Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
1719170565275.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, jack action and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
And for the cutest thing you'll see all day... Baby Olympics! :smile:

 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, nuuskur, docnet and 2 others
Some of Lewis Grizzard's better ones:

Yankees don't understand that the Southern way of talking is a language of nuance. What we can do in the South is we can take a word and change it just a little bit and make it mean something altogether different.

for example:

In the south there's a difference between 'Naked' and 'Nekkid.' 'Naked' means you don't have any clothes on. 'Nekkid' means you don't have any clothes on and you're up to somethin'.

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

If soccer was an American soft drink, it would be Diet Pepsi

I came from a big family. As a matter of fact, I never got to sleep alone until I was married.

Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house.

Baptists never make love standing up. They're afraid someone might see them and think they're dancing.

And my personal favorite, because I identify so strongly with it:

The only way that I could figure they could improve upon Coca-Cola, one of life's most delightful elixirs, which studies prove will heal the sick and occasionally raise the dead, is to put bourbon in it.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and edwardII
I ran into a dyslexic extraterrestrial: "Take me to your dealer". Or was it just an addict?
 
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
 
Ibix said:
##\mathrm{sheep\rightarrow oveja}##

(Translated sheep.)
##\mathrm{37\,sheep\rightarrow 40\,sheep}##

(Rounded-up sheep.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and Orodruin
##\mathrm{Z Z Z Z z z z z z...\rightarrow counted\,sheep}##
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: docnet and Ibix
D'Arcy Thompson (1860-1948) was famous for these kinds of distortions as a way to interpret animal forms:

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.33.47 PM.png
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and Ibix