Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Screenshot 2026-04-13 at 3.12.39 PM.webp


Aren't we all, here? :cool:
 
  • Like
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Bystander, jack action and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
moles.webp
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, edwardII, BillTre and 1 other person
IMG_1705.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, 256bits and 6 others
My wife asked me to give her the lipstick . I accidentally gave her some glue. She hasn't spoken to me since.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, kuruman, 256bits and 3 others
The Electrical Engineer's love song:
Watt is love,
She hertz me, she hertz me,
No Ohm Moore.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and 256bits
There is the other one called Radar Love.

And if things are hooked up incorrectly
Great Balls of Fire.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and WWGD
Lame Physics:
Sabine Hossenfelder built her Physics YouTube channel without pulling Strings.
 
IMG_1707.webp


True story: when I was in grad school, some of my fellow grad students had an aquarium in their office. Among other critters, it housed a newt named Sir Isaac.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, BillTre and Ibix
jtbell said:
True story: when I was in grad school, some of my fellow grad students had an aquarium in their office. Among other critters, it housed a newt named Sir Isaac.
I knew of someone who had a goldfish called Leonard My Koi.

And I knew of a cat called Chairman Miaow. That he was owned and named by David Baddiel and Frank Skinner (who really ought to be able to do better) makes it all the more lame.
 
Ibix said:
I knew of someone who had a goldfish called Leonard My Koi.
I just had to create an AI-generated image for that one.

1776937226957.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, renormalize, jtbell and 2 others
I have a yen for Japanese food. Wonder if it will be enough.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, symbolipoint, BillTre and 2 others
I shouldn't have cut my hair so short. People are approaching me and asking me for 3 wishes.
 
WWGD said:
I shouldn't have cut my hair so short. People are approaching me and asking me for 3 wishes.
Either the sequence is missing or you live in a small vessel and forgot to tell us more.
 
WWGD said:
I have a yen for Japanese food. Wonder if it will be enough.
Maybe it will be enough for one ramen noodle?
 
Some people really do start to look like their pets eventually!

IMG_1703.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, WWGD and 3 others
symbolipoint said:
Either the sequence is missing or you live in a small vessel and forgot to tell us more.
The genies that come out of lamps are usually bald.
 
A little more Medic humor. And yes, I've been in a number of fire stations at dinnertime (not for dinner though). :smile:

1777502406045.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
Coincidence? I started getting the best seats and amazing food in Italian restaurants when I almost lost my voice.