Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
mfb said:
Good they protons don't have to pay customs.
Oddly, since there's a charge.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, jack action, mfb and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 9.57.00 AM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, DrClaude, WWGD and 3 others
fresh_42 said:
They do! And they have the coolest tunnel of all! (pun came in naturally)
View attachment 252615
Put in a roadway, and test the prototype to cut transit time by 99.999999%
 
A small ATM room having 2 ACs and 4 tube lights, working 24/7, is asking me not to print a receipt to save the environment.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, Keith_McClary and 3 others
Dog #1: I’m worried about my human. I think he might have some kind of memory problem.

Dog #2: Why do you say that?

Dog #1: Every time we meet, he asks the same question over and over: “Who’s a good boy?”“Who’s a good boy?”“Who’s a good boy?”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Keith_McClary, davenn and 1 other person
jtbell said:
Dog #1: I’m worried about my human. I think he might have some kind of memory problem.

Dog #2: Why do you say that?

Dog #1: Every time we meet, he asks the same question over and over: “Who’s a good boy?”“Who’s a good boy?”“Who’s a good boy?”
Dog #1: And he keeps throwing his possessions away, which I then have to fetch for him.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Keith_McClary, davenn and 2 others
DrGreg said:
Dog #1: And he keeps throwing his possessions away, which i then have to fetch for him.
I play fetch with my dog using a boomerang. Wonder what he thinks to himself.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
One burnt blown out wall socket to another, "It Hertz!"
 
jack action said:
The weather in Canada this week is so cold, that accuweather.com have to say -0°C:
It's because it is approaching 0 from below :smile:

I would however quibble with you that 0 °C is cold for November in Canada...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
DrClaude said:
It's because it is approaching 0 from below :smile:
... and I read it as turning into lower than zero ...
Not that it is a contradiction, but ##x## is more likely than ##x^2##.
 
I thought that I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and BillTre
Ibix said:
I used to be vain, but I got rid of the problem and now I'm perfect.
Carly Simon has this song with the line: "You're so vain, I bet you thought this song's about you".
 
People tell me I'm getting forgetful, but I was always like that, as I recall.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and WWGD
Keith_McClary said:
People tell me I'm getting forgetful, but I was always like that, as I recall.
I'll never forget what's her name.
 
This guy is stopped by a cop while driving:
"Did you know this is a one-way street?"
"I am only going one way."
 
If I worked at IKEA, I would have given the children's products the appropriate names.

The beds "Roara" and "Nitslip", the children's plate "Tastynasty" and the wardrobe "Dawdly" would certainly be bestsellers.
 
fresh_42 said:
If I worked at IKEA, I would have given the children's products the appropriate names.

The beds "Roara" and "Nitslip", the children's plate "Tastynasty" and the wardrobe "Dawdly" would certainly be bestsellers.
At McDonald's: Filet McNasty. MadMag ( RIP) did a bit on "IKrappa" , ripping IKEA. It seems IKEA took it as a compliment.
 
fresh_42 said:
If I worked at IKEA, I would have given the children's products the appropriate names.

The beds "Roara" and "Nitslip", the children's plate "Tastynasty" and the wardrobe "Dawdly" would certainly be bestsellers.
To understand the following joke, pronounce the punchline with a New Zealand accent.

In New Zealand, I asked one of the locals where I could buy flat-pack furniture.

He replied, "Does it look like I care?"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and fresh_42
DrGreg said:
To understand the following joke, pronounce the punchline with a New Zealand accent.

In New Zealand, I asked one of the locals where I could buy flat-pack furniture.

He replied, "Does it look like I care?"
I don't know the NZ accent, but Scottish did as well.
 
"My mission is to ensure that this sodium chloride crystal stays together."

"And your name?..."

"Bond. Ionic bond."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, nuuskur and 2 others
It seems the new Super Quark found is the same as the existing Quark Qent. Who knew?