Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Recent causes View attachment 327420
Be careful what you wish.

We used to shout "Freedom for Greenland! Away with the ice shield!" as kids, now, see where it brought us to!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot_20230604_141904_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and dextercioby
Now no one will be able to steal the wall:
20230605_104311.jpg
 
WWGD said:
Now no one will be able to steal the wall:
View attachment 327442
Devices of this type are used for a couple purposes.

One is to store keys to a nearby door. You flip down the cover and it exposes a keypad. Inside is the key to the door. It's often used, for example, for parts lockers. This way, you can give out the combo to people who are supposed to be able to get in the door. If the people who are permitted change, you can change the pass code.

MLCOM_PROD_5423D_01_Hero.jpg
Another is to store a thing that a security guard has to use to turn a device on his monitor clock on his belt. This proves he made his appointed circuit.

Still, the Lock Picking Lawyer often finds that Master Lock products are not of high quality.

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and WWGD
topsquark said:
When I was taking my Instructional Strategies class I was often told "Make sure you ask the question you want to have answered."

-Dan
I said that to so many Ex girlfriends...

Probably why I have so many ex girlfriends?

No, it's because I answered so many of those questions.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, topsquark, berkeman and 3 others
Grelbr42 said:
Still, the Lock Picking Lawyer often finds that Master Lock products are not of high quality.
I'm amused (well I was amused the first two or three times I saw them) by the regular comments on his videos suggesting that one day he'll get arrested for picking something he shouldn't have and the next video will start "I've been put in the county jail and there are some inexcusable weaknesses in the cell door locks..."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Grelbr42 and phinds
pinball1970 said:
I said that to so many Ex girlfriends...

Probably why I have so many ex girlfriends?

No, it's because I answered so many of those questions.
Same with me pointing out in Bruno Mars' video " It will Rain", that morphine is used for physical, not emotional, pain. No wonder I'm writing this comment from my home on Friday night , while all others are out in bats, clubs.
 
A boy was born without a body, only a head. When he turned 21, his father took him to the bar for his first beer.

The boy took a sip and suddenly grew a torso. The boy was so excited, he took another sip. Suddenly he grew arms.

He took another sip and he grew legs. He was so overwhelmed with joy that he ran out of the bar and into the street and was hit by a big rig and died.

The moral of the story is: Sometimes it's good to quit while you're a head.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, berkeman, Borg and 3 others
jack action said:
Lance is an uncommon name nowadays.

But in medieval times people were named Lance a lot.
That's not just lame, it's lame squared. No, wait, it's lame factorial!
 
256bits said:
I gave a Wow, because how can you keep track of where to find previously mentioned?
Search for the word "adder", restricting it to "this thread". I knew I'd told that one at some point... It doesn't work with the images, unfortunately.
 
jack action said:
too-close-jpg.jpg


Terry Gilliam / Monty Python

The joke is somewhat spoilt by the fact that the title of the clip gives away the punchline.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and davenn