Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Thanks for the parking tip
 
Attachments
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 110
Physics news on Phys.org
I've probably posted this one sometime in the distant past, but it's so funny 🙂:

FB_IMG_1686490951613.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre, Bystander and 1 other person
In ancient Rome, there were four types of poison. Poisons I, II, and III would kill you instantly.

Poison IV would just make you itchy.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu, Grelbr42, Ibix and 2 others
jack action said:
In ancient Rome, there were four types of poison. Poisons I, II, and III would kill you instantly.

Poison IV would just make you itchy.
That reminds me of some film sequels:
  • Cocka II
  • Timbuk II
  • Mange II

(As invented by British comedian Milton Jones.)
 
Only if you pay for the optional 90 million dollar space package. :wink: