Collection of Science Jokes P2

davenn

Science Advisor
Gold Member
I make no bones about the fact that I met my girlfriend at the Museum of Paleontology.

Ibix

Science Advisor
Insights Author
PEBKAC

A friend of a friend works in Tech Support. The phone rang one day - "Hi, it's John from Accounts. I've got a problem with my computer. I rang Dave (edit: the other support guy) who said I had an ID ten T error, and you'd know what that meant and how to fix it." He had to go on hold for a bit, then think of a face-saving way out of the situation.

It was a busy day...

...first a scientific diet was tested at the lunchtable...
massspec.png

...and later in the lab they found a new toy...
photomultiplier-funny-pmt-600pix.jpg

...while the folks at the accelerator were doing new discoveries...
basicparticles.jpg

Demystifier

Science Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
Scientists figured out that birthdays are extremely healthy. With a 3 sigma confidence they have shown that people with more birthdays tend to live longer.
They also found that smoking is healthy. The longer you smoke the longer you live.

DrClaude

Mentor
She was wondering why he has not yet told anything.His silence was killing her and so she started the conversation.

She- What’s the date today?

He- 29th Oct, 14

She- (in a cold tone) What is special about today?

He- (adjusting his tie in front of the mirror) Yes! Today’s date 29 is a prime number.

She- (little infuriated)- Anything else?

He- (thinks)- Well yes, if we write the date as 29.10.2014 then sum of digits is 19 which is also a prime number.That’s strange! But why are you asking;

(He was so excited that she has started taking interest in numbers as well. When he looks at her; she was staring at him with a look that showed- “This guy is hopelessly unromantic”

She- (tries to control her anger and asks in a calm tone) Anything special about this day dear with respect to us?

He- Yes, the sum of our wedding date 29.10.2012 is 17 which is also a prime number. See I still rememberrrrrr….Oh dang….

Hey Darling! Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary! Oh! 2nd..great.. that’s also a prime number.

He got death stares!!!