1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

College Transfers

  1. Feb 15, 2008 #1
    I've just started studying electrical engineering in India, and Im in the first year of my studies here. I want to shift to a college in the US, is it possible? As far as I know, my university (GGSIP univ, Delhi), does not have any tie ups with unis abroad.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 15, 2008 #2
    Is it possible? Yes it is. Is it easy? No. It's going to cost you a lot of money to transfer from a foreign school to the U.S. You'll have to pay international application fees, international tuition, and various other things to come here. It's costly, but hey...if you got the funds go for it.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook