Collisionless plasma hydromagnetic waves

• Thread starter math04
  • Start date
The following physical expression :
Collisionless plasma hydromagnetic waves.
What does it mean?

Google is your friend:

On Wikipedia you can find info on magnetohydrodynamics

I'm think this refers to understanding the plasma fluid properties of the Sun where you have really strong magnetic fields, plasmas, acoustical waves and collisions.
Google is your friend:

On Wikipedia you can find info on magnetohydrodynamics

I'm think this refers to understanding the plasma fluid properties of the Sun where you have really strong magnetic fields, plasmas, acoustical waves and collisions.
Even Wiki gave physical explanation; I need to a siiimple meaning to get the what does it mean Magnetohydrodynamics!

Why dont you propose one here?

You know it involves plasma, you know a plasma is ionized which means it has an electric charge, you that like charges repel and that moving charges create a magnetic field which in turn will affect other nearby charges.

Why dont you propose one here?

You know it involves plasma, you know a plasma is ionized which means it has an electric charge, you that like charges repel and that moving charges create a magnetic field which in turn will affect other nearby charges.
What do you mean by here?

jim mcnamara

Mentor
Here means you say 'I think the defintion of magnetohydrodynamics is _________________________. '
(fill in the blank with words.)

Hope this! why not!