Thanks for the quick reply.
I think I should use an operational amplifier.
I was able to connect a General Operational Amplifier to 5volt+ and ground and got was able show a loss of voltage when negative pressure was given to the sensor. It clipped, I believe, when I tried giving the sensor a positive pressure. Purely from the Amp Voltage source, the gain was around 50 I believe. I tried cutting the supply by half, but that's below the OpAmps minimum Voltage. The operational Amplifier needs a gain of 25 but I can't have the Voltage below 5 V.
What I am figuring out is that I don't know how to do that with the two output wires from the Sensor that give both positive and negative voltages. Any help on good sources to learn from, or some documented example schematics would be helpful.
Microchip has an excellent document, but I am unsure of the reasoning for the diagram for the instrumentation amplifier on page 4. I am hesitant to put resistors on such a small voltage from my sensor and am unsure if the NTE975 chip is good for that schematic and what my Vdd should be.
I will try the schematic later this week, its getting late for me now. Any input or resources to clarify some of these concepts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!