Couplings of sfermions to h Higgs boson

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Safinaz
Messages
255
Reaction score
8
Hi all,

I try to find the detailed calculations of the couplings of sfermions to the lightest h Higgs boson
in MSSM, I want to reach Equ. (1.109) in [arXiv:hep-ph/0503173],

Do you know any useful reference ?

Bests,
S.S.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean by detailed calculations? The coupling constant is in the lagrangian as the factor multiplying the fields' couplings. Or in your ref, the couplings are given by the 1.103 equation...
However you could take a look at:
H.E. Haber and G.L. Kane
Phys. Rep. 117,75 (1985)
I think...
 
Well, I meant to derive a matrix 1.104 in my Ref., which comes from F-terms, D-terms and soft SuSy-breaking terms as it explained, I found these calculations in Atchinson's book : Supersymmetry in Particle Physics (2007) .

S.S.