Did a White Bottle of Acid Cause Local People to Crash and Burn in My Area?

• Thread starter Jekertee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Crash
In summary, a person accidentally spilled a white bottle of acid on a carpet, causing it to turn black. However, there is hope that the carpet can be fixed by the Lunar New Year and there is no need to blame anyone for the mistake.
Jekertee
some local people in my areas got crash and burn black after a personel made a mistake to pour white bottle of acid on the carpit floor

Physics news on Phys.org
Oooooo kay?

I know how to fix the carpet!

Pouring acid on the floor huh? Well you might be in luck if it didn't sink in deep enough to ruin the carpet on the other side.

dontdisturbmycircles said:
Pouring acid on the floor huh? Well you might be in luck if it didn't sink in deep enough to ruin the carpet on the other side.

:rofl:

Yes, but some of my uncles and aunts will go home and fix the carpet this Lunar New Year (end of January) , as what I expected and calculate,
No reason to blame...agree ? :wink:

dontdisturbmycircles said:

the carpet has been burnt black half...

Jekertee said:
the carpet has been burnt black half...

And the other half?

Evo, do we have a "most enigmatic" emblem?

I was trying to inform them once but i failed
I was trying to prove what I said too

Jekertee said:
Yes, but some of my uncles and aunts will go home and fix the carpet this Lunar New Year (end of January) , as what I expected and calculate,
No reason to blame...agree ? :wink:

I would not blame anyone for spilling acid on a carpet, nor would i get within a country mile of the spiller.

1. What is the evidence that a white bottle of acid caused people to crash and burn in my area?

There is no evidence to suggest that a white bottle of acid was the cause of people crashing and burning in your area. It is important to gather all available evidence and conduct a thorough investigation to determine the actual cause of these incidents.

2. How can a white bottle of acid cause people to crash and burn in my area?

If a white bottle of acid were to be involved in these incidents, it would most likely be due to improper handling or accidental exposure. However, it is important to note that there is no evidence to suggest that this is the case.

3. Are there any reports of similar incidents caused by a white bottle of acid in other areas?

No, there are no reports of similar incidents caused by a white bottle of acid in other areas. If there were, it would be a cause for concern and further investigation.

4. What should I do if I find a white bottle of acid in my area?

If you come across a white bottle of acid in your area, do not touch it and immediately contact your local authorities. They will be able to safely dispose of it and investigate if necessary.

5. How can I prevent people from crashing and burning in my area due to a white bottle of acid?

The best way to prevent incidents involving a white bottle of acid is to properly store and dispose of any hazardous materials. It is also important to educate others on the potential dangers and how to handle these substances safely.