Declare a Commutation Relationship in FeynCalc

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
ShadowMeson
Messages
3
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I am a rookie to the QFT extension in Mathematica called FeynCalc, and tried to use that into solving some quiz. Soon I met a problem upon some condition presented in a problem which declares an relation of two same tensor with different indices results in some value when commuted. I don't know how to express such relationship nor how intelligent the program is in dealing with that.

Homework Equations


Thai problem is Peskin&Schroeder 3.1.

The Attempt at a Solution


Searched the document and examples, no practical suggestions found yet.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Got the response from my kind of tutor that such operation ain't the focus of FeynCalc and I shall focus on other tools.