1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Decrypt this

1. Feb 20, 2006 #1

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 20, 2006 #2
    Umm - it says I don't have sufficient priviledges to access the photo. Can you maybe post it in a different way or tell my computer to stop being insane?

4. Feb 20, 2006 #3
    Or, is that the decryption process you're talking about? I try to look at it and it never opens..

5. Feb 20, 2006 #4

DaveC426913

Gold Member

I believe it has to first be approved by moderators. This is the case in the General Discussion forum.

Try again later. If still not, I'll poke a moderator about it.

Edit: Never mind, I decided to just host it myself. See first post for link.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  6. Feb 20, 2006 #5
    Is it "all your base are belong to us"?

7. Feb 20, 2006 #6

DaveC426913

Gold Member

You tell me. Are you guessing?

8. Feb 20, 2006 #7
    How would guess that? No, I used the frequencies shown on this page (among others) and did a few substitutions until something started to make sense. Well, as much sense as this famous quote can make. :wink:

9. Feb 21, 2006 #8

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Yeah, I figured it would be solved backwards. I should have chosen a less well-known phrase to defeat that. I was hoping it would be solved by figuring out the cypher.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?