Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Decrypt this

1. Feb 20, 2006 #1

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 20, 2006 #2
    Umm - it says I don't have sufficient priviledges to access the photo. Can you maybe post it in a different way or tell my computer to stop being insane?

4. Feb 20, 2006 #3
    Or, is that the decryption process you're talking about? I try to look at it and it never opens..

5. Feb 20, 2006 #4

DaveC426913

Gold Member

I believe it has to first be approved by moderators. This is the case in the General Discussion forum.

Try again later. If still not, I'll poke a moderator about it.

Edit: Never mind, I decided to just host it myself. See first post for link.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  6. Feb 20, 2006 #5
    Is it "all your base are belong to us"?

7. Feb 20, 2006 #6

DaveC426913

Gold Member

You tell me. Are you guessing?

8. Feb 20, 2006 #7
    How would guess that? No, I used the frequencies shown on this page (among others) and did a few substitutions until something started to make sense. Well, as much sense as this famous quote can make. :wink:

9. Feb 21, 2006 #8

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Yeah, I figured it would be solved backwards. I should have chosen a less well-known phrase to defeat that. I was hoping it would be solved by figuring out the cypher.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?