Research Forums for Amateurs & Students

• Thread starter Deepak247
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Research
In summary, the conversation is about an amateur researcher in physics who is looking for a forum to submit their research work or interact with professors. The advice given is to start by talking to their own professors and potentially submit in the independent research section on a particular website. However, mass-emailing is not recommended as it will likely result in being ignored.
Deepak247
Hi there, i am an amateur researcher in physics

I want to know if there is any forum where students or amateurs can submit their research work or interact with professors from top institutions?

Who knows i might make a breakthrough with my work :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Students should be talking to their own professors first. Amateurs can submit in the independent research section on this site (read the rules first) or try to contact someone nearby them to talk about their research, but don't bother mass-emailing people, you'll just get ignored.

Deepak247 said:
Hi there, i am an amateur researcher in physics

I want to know if there is any forum where students or amateurs can submit their research work or interact with professors from top institutions?

Who knows i might make a breakthrough with my work :)

I hate to burst your bubble, but PF is as good as it gets!

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of Research Forums for Amateurs & Students?

Research Forums for Amateurs & Students aim to provide a platform for amateur researchers and students to share their research findings, collaborate with other researchers, and gain feedback and support from the scientific community.

2. Who can participate in Research Forums for Amateurs & Students?

Anyone who is interested in research, from amateur researchers to students, can participate in Research Forums for Amateurs & Students. The forums are open to individuals from all backgrounds and levels of experience.

3. Are there any guidelines for posting in Research Forums for Amateurs & Students?

Yes, there are guidelines that participants must follow when posting in Research Forums for Amateurs & Students. These guidelines include using proper scientific language, providing accurate and relevant information, and respecting the opinions and contributions of others.

4. How can I benefit from participating in Research Forums for Amateurs & Students?

Participating in Research Forums for Amateurs & Students can provide several benefits, such as receiving feedback and suggestions from other researchers, gaining exposure for your research, and networking with other individuals in the scientific community.

5. Can I present my research at Research Forums for Amateurs & Students?

Yes, Research Forums for Amateurs & Students often have designated spaces for individuals to present their research. These presentations can be in the form of posters, oral presentations, or virtual presentations depending on the forum's format.