Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Direct me pls

1. May 30, 2004 #1
    I've been told (that's how it's writen in terms and conditions) my objections to Newtonian mechanics are not suitable for posting here in PF. I'd like to know then who is in charge for that i.e. where should I send my objections?

TNX!!

2. jcsd
  3. May 30, 2004 #2

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

No one is stopping you from presenting your critique of Newtonian mechanics, as long as you do it here in Theory Development.

4. May 31, 2004 #3
    On the same issue, how does one contest removing a post because a mentor decides there is nothing scientific in the discarded post? Specifcally, a post moved out of 'theory development'at the same time the post in response was discarded cannot be challenged because the forum to which the opening of the thread was moved is not open to the offended party's posts? Is the assumption that mentors are more knowledgable, or is it just because they can do the arbitrary editing and removal that they do so?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?