Discovery Channel: Universe & Stephen Hawking Show

In summary, Discovery channel is hosting a show about the universe and Stephen Hawking. It is a mind-blowing series that explores topics like the history of the universe, its existence, dark matter, and black holes. The show is worth watching and should not be missed. However, it's worth noting that the correct spelling is "Hawking" and "you," not "u." Some may find the show cringe-worthy due to its focus on the meaning of the universe's existence.
ethan_2005
I just want to tell everyone that Discovery channel host a show about "Universe and Stephen Hawkins"

Really worth watching. It is a mind blowing series of episodes. Do not miss it. Really worthy

Things like history of universe, Meaning for its existence , Dark matter, Black holes etc...

Make sure that u all watch it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Darn his name is "Hawking" ! And it's spelled "you" not "u".

u got to be kiddins me!

PS: Don't have Cable TV so this is irrelevant to me, but I suspect - going by the description ("meaning of its existence") - that this program might have me cringing more than enjoying.

Gokul43201 said:
u got to be kiddins me!
:rofl:
its a joke ?

humanino said:
:rofl:
its a joke ?

u mean "it's". :biggrin:

It's a real show, gokul was just doing a play on words.

1. What is the "Discovery Channel: Universe & Stephen Hawking Show" about?

The "Discovery Channel: Universe & Stephen Hawking Show" is a documentary series that explores various topics related to space and the universe. It features renowned physicist Stephen Hawking and other experts who discuss theories, discoveries, and advancements in the field of astronomy and astrophysics.

2. Is the show scientifically accurate?

Yes, the show is based on scientific research and evidence. It presents complex theories and concepts in a way that is understandable for a general audience, while still maintaining scientific accuracy.

3. How many episodes are in the series?

The "Discovery Channel: Universe & Stephen Hawking Show" consists of 6 episodes, each focusing on a different topic such as black holes, the big bang theory, and the search for extraterrestrial life.

4. Can children watch this show?

While the show is suitable for older children and teenagers who are interested in science and space, some episodes may contain complex concepts and theories that may be difficult for younger children to understand.

5. Where can I watch the "Discovery Channel: Universe & Stephen Hawking Show"?

The show is available for streaming on various platforms such as Discovery's website, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available on cable or satellite television depending on your location.