Doggy Dog world

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

HAHAHAhh wellll, I guess we wont be trying THAT again now will we sparky???

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

I thought it was "Dog eat dog world".

Anyway, it's much better in *.gif form, since you can get lost in it like a trance.

dumbdog.gif

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.

I feel bad for the poor dog. That musta hurt, but they weren't going that fast. Its just funny because he said hey look another dog. I think Ill give it my all and jump as far as I possibly can and belly flop right into the ground. :rofl:

You have to wonder, whats that dog thinking when he decided to give it the old college try?

Well, ya know, he was just being a dog.

Don't take it personally but I'd rather see a disclaimer attached to videos like this. I know stuff happens but I'd rather choose to watch based on content rather than title when the potential for serious injury is involved.

Far Star

russ_watters
Mentor
I thought it was "Dog eat dog world".
For skinny, pot smoking old rappers, it's a doggy dog world.

russ_watters
Mentor
You have to wonder, whats that dog thinking when he decided to give it the old college try?
Clearly, not very much.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
And this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't have your dog loose in the car with the windows wide open, or riding in the back of a pick-up truck. They now have harnesses that can attach to seatbelts so your dog is seatbelted into the vehicle. It avoids them distracting the driver too...believe me, if your dog is crawling across your lap trying to lick you, you're not paying as much attention to the road as you should be (and if your girlfriend is doing it, PULL OVER :biggrin:). Or, you can keep them in a travel crate (dog, not girlfriend). Or, at the VERY LEAST, keep the windows rolled up far enough that the dog can't fit through when s/he sees something s/he wants to chase!

and if your girlfriend is doing it, PULL OVER
And if you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people.

Danger
Gold Member
And if you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least it's a good demonstration of angular momentum conservation.

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
It's almost like Romeo and Juliet.

Except Juliet was probably a lot more attractive before she did a face plant on the asphalt.

I wonder how the story ends.

It looks like the second dog (eventually) decides to turn around and find out if the first one's ok, after jumping over him/her.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:frown:

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
It looks like the second dog (eventually) decides to turn around and find out if the first one's ok, after jumping over him/her.
Unfortunately, he only slows down and probably doesn't do a thorough check of her health. I'm afraid he'll assume she's dead and respond by running under a car tire.

And to think, at the beginning of the clip his face was so happy and full of hope.

tuck and roll

ps--I'm glad that there wasn't a sign post right there

My grandfather, who farmed, told me about this 'prize bull', that supposedly cost a mint, that one of his friends bought---grand champion something or another, ----it was bought, of course, for breeding---on the very first day the new 'prize bull' was put in the field to 'service'------in the 'act' of servicing, the bull's belly ripped open from the pressure of the position that it was in.

That is horrible.

It seemed to have came out the wrong hole.
My grandfather, who farmed, told me about this 'prize bull', that supposedly cost a mint, that one of his friends bought---grand champion something or another, ----it was bought, of course, for breeding---on the very first day the new 'prize bull' was put in the field to 'service'------in the 'act' of servicing, the bull's belly ripped open from the pressure of the position that it was in.
wtf? No offense, but I don't think a grandfather could pick a creepier story to tell his grandson haha.

wtf? No offense, but I don't think a grandfather could pick a creepier story to tell his grandson haha.
If you don't have any relatives who raised farm animals, or can't see that he was 'warning' of the inherent dangers of what it does take, or happens, in that type of business--I can see where you may say that. It's not the type of story that 'city' raised children would normally hear, if that's what you mean.

Maybe a similar 'city' type of story would be buying a nice car and finding out it was a 'lemon'.

That was probably about the time artificial breeding began.

:rofl: The dog running by the side of the car just looks at the other dog as it jumps out the window with this, 'are you f'in kidding me buddy?' look....AAAHAHAHHAAHha

Im sorry, I shouldnt laugh at the poor dog, but its HILARIOUS ahhahaahah.

Last edited by a moderator: