Dreaming of a more science filled life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tzarina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 586 views
Tzarina
New person on the forum :)
I'm currently trying to do the impossible and go back to university to study physics (impossible as I already have a degree in a different area) here's hoping anyone can give me advice or show me where to learn the basics of physics and mathematics :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you've already got one degree you need to fully fund a second degree. Unfortunately I can barely live paycheck to paycheck so it feels impossible :(
The ideal degree is physics with astrophysics but I'd take just a physics degree :/
 
Tzarina said:
If you've already got one degree you need to fully fund a second degree.
Ah. I see. That did not occur to me since I had to fully fund my first degree.
 
Tzarina said:
How did you manage to fully fund you first degree actually?
Borrowed money and worked part time.