Driving ox cart on the Milky Way

• Thread starter sunnydays777
  • Start date
In summary, driving an ox cart on the Milky Way would be a difficult and impossible task due to the vast distance and inhospitable conditions of space. The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy containing over 200 billion stars and is approximately 100,000 light-years in diameter. The lack of oxygen and extreme temperatures would make it impossible for an ox and cart to survive, let alone navigate the complex structure of the galaxy. Additionally, the Milky Way is constantly rotating, making it nearly impossible to maintain a straight course. Overall, while it may sound like a whimsical idea, the reality is that driving an ox cart on the Milky Way is not feasible in any way.
sunnydays777
Hello, I am new. I have immigrated early to Canada. Any celestial non-sense topics do not attract any attention among my friends. Free coffees from MacDonald's legitimately do. I hope I find some listeners on non-sense issues such as driving ox cart on the Milky Way wondering how many stars we can load up on the cart.

Cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
Nonsensical talk attracts some attention here at Physics Forums, especially from the mentors.

Likes Borg and berkeman