Ee student in university of michigan

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of the University of Michigan's Electrical Engineering program. The speaker mentioned their MSEE degree from the university in 1980 and questioned if that counted for the conversation. They also shared their thoughts on the undergraduate program and the time it would take to complete it. The other person mentioned being unsure about their plans and seeking advice from someone who has experience with the program. The conversation ended with the speaker wishing them luck.
moe_3_moe
hey can i talk with any ee student of university of michigan...:rolleyes:

Engineering news on Phys.org
I got my MSEE there in 1980. Does that count? Or do you need a current UofM EE student?

ah good ... i am going to michigan in 4 days and i am absolutely lost about what to do i studied my lower division here in lebanon and 1 semester in the upper division...they can count them but i am thinking to begin again ... i am 21 now i hope it is not a problem ...what do u think?

and i wanted to ask about the time it takes me to finish the undergraduate program...but i think it is new now ... u are an old student there...

Sorry it took me a while to get back to your thread. Normally the BSEE takes four years, and the MSEE takes an additional year. I doubt that has changed at UofM over the years. Best of luck!

What is the University of Michigan?

The University of Michigan is a public research university located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was founded in 1817 and is one of the oldest universities in the United States.

What is the Ee student program at the University of Michigan?

The Ee student program at the University of Michigan refers to the Electrical Engineering (EE) program offered by the College of Engineering. It is a rigorous and highly ranked program that focuses on the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.

What courses are offered in the Ee student program at the University of Michigan?

The Ee student program at the University of Michigan offers a variety of courses in areas such as circuit analysis, digital systems, electromagnetics, power systems, and signal processing. Students also have the opportunity to take specialized courses in areas like computer engineering, control systems, and communications.

What are the career opportunities for Ee students from the University of Michigan?

Ee students from the University of Michigan have a wide range of career opportunities in industries such as telecommunications, energy, electronics, and computing. They can also pursue graduate studies in areas such as electrical engineering, computer engineering, or other related fields.

What is the average class size for Ee students at the University of Michigan?

The average class size for Ee students at the University of Michigan can vary depending on the specific course and level. However, most upper-level Ee courses have smaller class sizes, often ranging from 20-30 students, to allow for more individualized instruction and hands-on learning experiences.