EMF generator from audio speaker

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of building an electro magnetic generator to stimulate the home and brain with beneficial frequencies, specifically the Schumann resonance. The idea of using an audio transducer such as a speaker to act as an EMF generator is also mentioned, but it is ultimately deemed pseudo-science and against forum rules.
gaba
Hello everybody, I am trying to figure out how to build an electro magnetic generator in order to stimulate my home and my brain with beneficial frequencies such as the Schumann resonance and doing perceptive experiments on all the surrounding frequencies.
I was wondering if an audio transducer such a speaker could act as a EMF generator, when the paper woofer is removed and the device connected to a function generator and an amplifier, in order to play the sound, with the magnet only.
Would it be the same thing?

Engineering news on Phys.org
The Schumann resonance has to do with the ability of extremely low frequency EM waves between 3 Hz and 60 Hz to use the Earth's surface and the ionosphere as edges of a waveguide. Despite what you may have heard, it has no beneficial effects on the human body. Since the idea is pseudo-science, which is against PF rules, I am locking this thread.

1. What is an EMF generator from audio speaker?

An EMF (electromagnetic field) generator from audio speaker is a device that converts sound energy into electromagnetic energy. It works by using a speaker to vibrate a magnet, which then generates an alternating current in a coil of wire. This current produces an electromagnetic field that can be measured and used for various purposes.

2. How does an EMF generator from audio speaker work?

As mentioned before, the device works by using a speaker to vibrate a magnet, which then generates an alternating current in a coil of wire. This current creates an electromagnetic field that can be measured and used for different applications, such as power generation, wireless charging, and communication.

3. What are the uses of an EMF generator from audio speaker?

EMF generators from audio speakers have various applications, including wireless charging, power generation, and communication. They can also be used in scientific experiments to study electromagnetic fields and their effects on materials and living organisms.

4. Is an EMF generator from audio speaker safe to use?

Generally, EMF generators from audio speakers are safe to use as they produce low levels of electromagnetic radiation. However, it is important to follow safety guidelines and use the device in a well-ventilated area to avoid potential health risks.

5. Can I build my own EMF generator from audio speaker?

Yes, it is possible to build your own EMF generator from an audio speaker with basic knowledge of electronics and some materials. However, it is important to exercise caution and follow proper instructions to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the device.