It would be helpful if the voter could basically explain the reason behind their vote in this poll. There are only 2 choices and an explaination for the choice of the voter will help the participants understand the origins of the thinking behind the choice. This is a forum primarily focused on physics and I think its going to be really interesting to read some of the reasons for a person maintaining that energy is physical (or non-physical).
I voted that energy is physical but my reasons are probably not acceptable according to the science of physics. My reasoning is that energy is as physical as everything else we deem physical. It can be measured and doing so is dependent upon physical attributes. If it were not physical we would not be able to measure it or interact with it efficiently.
This thread is meaningless. nannoh, the philosophy forum is not a dumping ground for threads about pseudoscience and quakery, it's for threads about philosophy. Since this thread is obviously not about philosophy, it's been locked.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving