cxaxnxexs
- 10
- 0
Does anyone know any sources (i.e. car manufacturers) that provide the exhaust air flow parameters for the some specific car engines? I need stats on various otto & diesel cycle engines (small compact car engines, large semi truck engines, etc.). When I say exhaust air flow parameters, I need to know: the temperature, pressure, and flow rate (or density) of the exhaust air immediately after it leaves the engine's cylinders.
Any input would be greatly appreciated! And if you have sources please provide them. Thanks in advance!Additional comment: Would there be a way to calculate flow rate from the engine's displacement & rpm?
Any input would be greatly appreciated! And if you have sources please provide them. Thanks in advance!Additional comment: Would there be a way to calculate flow rate from the engine's displacement & rpm?
Last edited:
but I have to ask... you said you "have no problems sharing this kind of data with customers who ask," if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you do for work? Being a mechanical engineering student, I'm always curious about what different mechanical engineering type professions entail.