Expert Help: What do you guys think about this 3D physics simulation ?

In summary, a 3D physics simulation is a computer program that uses mathematical equations and algorithms to simulate the behavior of objects in a three-dimensional space based on the laws of physics. It is useful for understanding and predicting the behavior of real-world objects in different environments and conditions, and takes into account factors such as mass, velocity, acceleration, friction, and gravity. The accuracy of a 3D physics simulation depends on the quality of the programming and input parameters, and it can be used to make predictions about the behavior of objects, though the accuracy may vary.
abdielj
Cannon and proyectile trajectory with data dislayed in real time. Can adjust mass, drag, friction, elasticity, etc.

Check it out free at:

http://escxsoft.com/FrmPhysica.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
it is pretty cool ^^

the only problem I ran into was when I tried to make my mass really small and gravity really small. The game crashed

I will check it out. what values did you used ?

Thanks.

abdielj said:
I will check it out. what values did you used ?

Thanks.

mass was something like .00022 & gravity was .0088

1. What is a 3D physics simulation?

A 3D physics simulation is a computer program that uses mathematical equations and algorithms to simulate the behavior of objects in a three-dimensional space based on the laws of physics.

2. How is a 3D physics simulation useful?

A 3D physics simulation is useful for understanding and predicting the behavior of real-world objects in different environments and conditions. It is commonly used in industries like engineering, video game development, and virtual reality to design and test products and experiences.

3. What factors are considered in a 3D physics simulation?

A 3D physics simulation takes into account factors such as mass, velocity, acceleration, friction, and gravity to accurately model the movement and interactions of objects in a three-dimensional space.

4. How accurate are 3D physics simulations?

The accuracy of a 3D physics simulation depends on the quality of the programming and the accuracy of the input parameters. In general, a well-designed simulation can provide a close approximation of real-world physics, but it may not be 100% accurate.

5. Can a 3D physics simulation be used to make predictions?

Yes, a 3D physics simulation can be used to make predictions about the behavior of objects in different scenarios. However, the accuracy of these predictions may vary depending on the complexity of the simulation and the accuracy of the input parameters.