Extra large backwards bathrobe takes nation by storm

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Storm
In summary, an extra large backwards bathrobe has become a popular trend, gaining widespread attention and popularity across the nation. Its unique design, featuring a larger size and a reversed orientation, has captured the interest of many, with people embracing its comfort and practicality. This unconventional bathrobe has taken social media by storm, with many users sharing pictures and reviews of their own extra large backwards bathrobe. With its growing popularity, it seems that this cozy and innovative bathrobe is here to stay.
Math Is Hard said:
He looks like a monk. I suppose we could find use for him.

Heh heh heh heh. :devil:

Though, I think I want a version with mittens. Afterall, what's the use of a big blanket with sleeves if my hands still get cold holding my Kindle (used to be a book)? :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm going to wait till Consumer Reports does a comparison of the Snuggie vs. the Slanket, so I can make an informed decision before I buy.

Math Is Hard said:
He looks like a monk. I suppose we could find use for him.

He could solve mysteries for you...

AdrianMonk1.jpg

Moonbear ! Your brilliant, pure genus ! Snuggies with mittens!

hypatia said:
Moonbear ! Your brilliant, pure genus ! Snuggies with mittens!
and booties and hoods. Snuggie/slankie hoodies?

what ever happened to these?
JM0326-001.jpg

They're terribly sexy.

TheStatutoryApe said:
what ever happened to these?
JM0326-001.jpg

They're terribly sexy.

Must not have done well given that they appear to be invisible.

Just because I found this:
Snuggie_new.jpg

AHAAHAHAHAA! I want to go to the Snuggie pub crawl! :smile:

I was given one as a gift, and I now confess, I am a snuggie addict. Its long enough to wrap around my feet, and the sleeves are long enough to keep my hands warm.

But a warning, don't run to answer the phone with your snuggie on. You will trip and fall. On the up side, I have found a new use for my antique kilt pins, they are now snuggie pins! Used of course to pin the snuggie up while running to the phone.

Note... Evo my not use the snuggie pin, or in fact she should never own a snuggie.

hypatia said:
Note... Evo my not use the snuggie pin, or in fact she should never own a snuggie.
Especially if I take that upstairs apartment. I want one of those electric stair chairs.

At least the Snuggies for dogs made Time's worst invention list.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1934027_1934004,00.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
tmyer2107 said:
At least the Snuggies for dogs made Time's worst invention list.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1934027_1934004,00.html"

A gas mask bra? How did that ever wind up on the worst invention list?

And I don't see what's wrong with Snuggies for dogs, either. It makes sense, especially in the winter when the poor dog is trying to run through deep snow.

By the way, the two in the dark red snuggy are really short. In fact, I think they're Siamese twins (except probably fraternal Siamese twins since they don't look identical). I think that points out another good point of snuggies. Midgets can buy them and not look like they're wearing little kids' clothes.

BobG said:
By the way, the two in the dark red snuggy are really short. In fact, I think they're Siamese twins (except probably fraternal Siamese twins since they don't look identical). I think that points out another good point of snuggies. Midgets can buy them and not look like they're wearing little kids' clothes.

Also, Dude, Midget is not the preferred nomenclature. "Vertically Challenged", please.

BobG said:
And I don't see what's wrong with Snuggies for dogs, either. It makes sense, especially in the winter when the poor dog is trying to run through deep snow.
Deep snow+floppy oversized backward bathrobe+dog that needs to relieve itself during a snow-storm=find your dog's carcass when the snow-banks melt in the spring.

Norman said:
Also, Dude, Midget is not the preferred nomenclature. "Vertically Challenged", please.

Excellent movie!

Dembadon said:
Excellent movie!

I realized that maybe Bob wouldn't get it after I posted it, so I was hoping that someone else would comment so he wouldn't feel like I was being a jerk to him.

So thanks Dembadon!

I just won one of these in a raffle at a bar. Ten people who purchased a Newcastle Brown pint got them, out of about 20 total people. Pretty sweet

Hmmm :rolleyes: We used to wear things like that on trans atlantic ferry flights under our dry suits/flying gear, just in case we had to eject the aircraft and be floating around in the atlantic near Greenland.

This is just proof that Americans will buy ANYTHING... true story

whatever happened to just a normal blanket, is that not good enough for you anymore?? lol

Math Is Hard said:
Will http://www.theslanket.com/" people sue?

:smile:

Hey! Guess what! There's this thing called a sweater!

Maybe I should patent it.

I got Tsu a fleece Snuggy for Christmas. She loves it! Unfortunately, Jack [the cat] seems to be claiming squatters rights and has taken possession.

Last edited:
My animals have bonded with my Snuggie also. Has anyone mentions that it is also a animal hair magnet? No need for special brooms and vacuum's, just accidentally drop the Snuggie on the floor and the job is done.

I went to a big and tall store, and asked for their largest and softest robe. Now I have a 9x (there was a 10x, but I'm not tall enough) that I can wear AND wrap around my sweetie. So... there's an upside to some people being morbidly obese I guess?

Back