1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Testing [F=ma exam] Question, please?

1. Oct 18, 2012 #1
    Hello,
    I have a question regarding the F=ma exam. I am a US citizen living abroad for the past few years, and I was wondering if the exam is administered outside the US. I don't really fall under the needed category in my current country.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 18, 2012 #2
    What is the "F=ma exam?"

4. Oct 18, 2012 #3
    Sorry 'bout that. I presumed it was the name for the primary exam for the physics olympiad in the US. Correct me if I'm wrong...

5. Oct 18, 2012 #4

MarneMath

Education Advisor

No, you're correct, most peopel call it the F=MA exam (people who know are interested in that kind of thing at least.) I don't know if it's admin outside the US of A, but I doubt it.

6. Oct 19, 2012 #5
    Oh damn. Thanks though! Does anyone else know for sure? Can I address queries like this on the AAPT website?

7. Nov 18, 2012 #6
    Anyone, please? Deadline's approaching, so I'm rather tense.
    Do international schools conduct the exam?

8. Nov 18, 2012 #7

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

9. Nov 22, 2012 #8
    They haven't responded after 5 days...AND it's the long weekend. Is there any other contact address?

10. Nov 30, 2012 #9
    Still no reply...do you think I should call them up?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook