1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Farewell PF! (For a while)

1. Sep 24, 2004 #1
    Well, it's that time of year. Exam time. My final exams are coming up in a few weeks, and I need to study like a mad chicken (with its head cut off, of course.) I won't be coming onto PF during that time. (I can't afford the distraction... I could spend hours on here! :rolleyes: )

Bob, be good to all the newbies. Evo, trim that back hair. Jimmy, stay away from cheese (It's dangerous... I found out the hard way...) Faver Willets, keep being cool. :approve: Tribdog, when I get back, I'll beat you in a roleplay fight. :wink: And everyone else, don't do drugs. They're bad, naughty and illegal, so stay clean.

Thankyou.

I'm going to miss you guys! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll see you all in a little over a month!

Bye! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 24, 2004 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Best of luck, bonfire !! :approve:

4. Sep 24, 2004 #3
    What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek: No Bonfire for a month????????? Oh man, I miss you already. I will be good to the newbies and mention a few things you might have said. :tongue2:

Good Luck Mate. Do really well for all of us. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

5. Sep 24, 2004 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I'll trim it just for you amwbonfire! I will miss you! :cry: :cry:

Good luck on your exams!!! :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?