Are Height Differences Impacting Your Relationship?

• Thread starter ILEW
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of height differences in relationships, particularly when the female is taller than the male. Overall, the participants in the conversation seem to have different opinions on the matter, with some not caring about height at all and others preferring a taller or shorter partner. The conversation also touches on the use of different measurement systems and the role of height in attraction.
My first wife left me for a taller woman.

Physics news on Phys.org
ILEW said:
Why was she your lost love? Did she leave you for a taller man?

No, nothing like that. She moved north for school and I moved south for a new beginning. We kept in touch for awhile and then we didn't. Can't really explain it.

It kind of surprised me when I referred to her as long lost. Back then I figured she'd fade into the past like everything and one else. Sometimes only the passing of years can reveal the influence that someone truly has had on our lives, on who we have become. There remains a thread in my life, in my psyche that followed would lead straight back to her warm brown eyes.

Is that love? Or maybe appreciation, or gratitude? Perhaps just a more mature valuation of her soulful spirit.

how tall is 180 cm? haven't you ever been skiing? when they ask if you want "180's" that's what they mean.

mathwonk said:
how tall is 180 cm? haven't you ever been skiing? when they ask if you want "180's" that's what they mean.

What does this has got to do with anything?

Women you go skiing they ask you how tall of a man do you want to help you put your skiis on, duh.