Free ebooks from Robert Ash

• Thread starter jasonRF
  • Start date
In summary, Robert Ash has posted multiple books on his website, some of which have been recently re-published by Dover. What sets his books apart is that they include complete solutions to most, if not all, of the problems. His books cover various subjects such as probability theory, real analysis, complex variables, and graduate level algebra. Many people have found these books to be valuable resources, especially considering they are available for free. Dover editions of the books can also be purchased at a low cost. Overall, these books are highly recommended and a great option for avid readers. Thanks to Jason for sharing this helpful information.
jasonRF
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Robert Ash has posted a handful of books at:

http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~r-ash/"

Some of these are published, and have been re-published recently by Dover. What is unusual is that his books include complete solutions to most, if not all the problems!

I am familiar with "basic probability theory", with is really for a second course in probability theory for most of us; "real variables with basic metric space topology", which is for an intro real analysis course covering the standard topics but, again, with solutions to all the problems; and "complex variables" which is on the advanced side for an undergrad course. He also has a few books on graduate level algebra, which I haven't bothered to look at because I don't have the background to understand them anyway.

I actually like the three books listed above. They are not perfect, but for free they are great. And if you want a hardcopy you can get Dover editions cheap - cheaper than printing on your printer!

Enjoy,

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Oh wow, thanks, these are fantastic!

His introductory algebra book is pretty good. It was a very nice companion to Lang's book on the subject.

HI
Thanks for sharing this...
keep it up

It's an wonderful information to share with all the people who wants to read free ebooks from Robert Ash. His books are very good and it's pretty. This link will help people to know the books which are available and can be downloaded as per the person's wish. Free ebooks are the most useful tool for any book reading lovers as they can read as many books as they want and they can search for the book which wanted to read.

Thank Jason for your sharing this valuable information!

What are the free ebooks from Robert Ash?

The free ebooks from Robert Ash are a collection of digital books that can be downloaded and read for free. They cover a variety of topics such as science, technology, and innovation.

How can I access the free ebooks?

The free ebooks from Robert Ash can be accessed by visiting his website or through various online platforms such as Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. They are available in multiple digital formats, making them accessible on different devices.

Are the free ebooks from Robert Ash reliable sources of information?

Yes, the free ebooks from Robert Ash are written by a reputable scientist and are based on extensive research and knowledge in the respective fields. They are also regularly updated to ensure accuracy and relevance.

Can I share the free ebooks with others?

Yes, the free ebooks from Robert Ash can be shared with others as they are available under a Creative Commons license. However, any commercial use or alterations to the content are not permitted without permission from the author.

Can I request for a specific topic to be covered in a free ebook?

Yes, Robert Ash welcomes suggestions for future ebook topics. You can reach out to him through his website or social media channels to share your ideas.