Rach3 Thread starter Nov 16, 2006 #1 http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2006/11/16/clooney-people.html
physics girl phd Messages 931 Reaction score 3 Nov 16, 2006 #2 I thought the real article would be: Cheney named sexist man again... Maybe all I can think of is attack ads after the last election.
I thought the real article would be: Cheney named sexist man again... Maybe all I can think of is attack ads after the last election.
JasonRox Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 2,394 Reaction score 4 Nov 16, 2006 #4 Clooney, WTF?! I totally disagree.
Chi Meson Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 1,891 Reaction score 11 Nov 16, 2006 #6 "Cheney maimed sexiest man alive, again."
physics girl phd Messages 931 Reaction score 3 Nov 16, 2006 #7 Chi Meson said: "Cheney maimed sexiest man alive, again." Awesome. I positively rolled off my chair.
moose Messages 556 Reaction score 0 Nov 17, 2006 #8 Chi Meson said: "Cheney maimed sexiest man alive, again." Oh dear god that's
Rach3 Nov 21, 2006 #9 Dyslexia causes all sorts of horror news captions. From today alone: "Iran invades Iraq, Syria"(http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061121/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_summit ) "Activists report nuclear attack" (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20796462-5003402,00.html) Neither of these is nearly as hair-raising as "Cheney named sexiest man alive (again)". Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
Dyslexia causes all sorts of horror news captions. From today alone: "Iran invades Iraq, Syria"(http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061121/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_summit ) "Activists report nuclear attack" (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20796462-5003402,00.html) Neither of these is nearly as hair-raising as "Cheney named sexiest man alive (again)".