matthyaouw
Gold Member
- 1,125
- 5
I may get one printed this weekend... 
Danger said:Is that supposed to be two words? It would make sense the other way.![]()
The coaster is the one at Cedar Point (0-120 in 4 sec). It's the second tallest and second fastest in the world as of a month ago - they built another just like it in New Jersey, except a few feet higher and just slightly faster (0-128 in 3.5 sec). Or, since the one in New Jersey broke last week, maybe you could consider Cedar Point's number one again.Ivan Seeking said:I couldn't help but notice something at the bottom of my last post...
I would say that her sense of wonderment is intact.
Moonbear, I don't remember exactly where that was taken. IIRC, the pictures came from a friend.
BobG said:Was the picture after the ride or after the wait in line to get on the ride? (Actually, it looks like it was taken in a bar.)
Damn, I wet my pants just looking at that.Ivan Seeking said:They were all sent together as if from the same place. I cropped the one pic to eliminate any faces, but beyond that...?
http://img106.echo.cx/img106/543/coaster16ov.jpg
Yep, that all looks about right to me.![]()
And it doesn't look any better viewing it from the ground up either. Maybe if you're looking for the experience of a rocket launch, you'd enjoy the way up, but then you still have to come back down! And, yeah, it looked like they braked pretty hard to stop at the end too...that might have been the worst part of it!Evo said:Damn, I wet my pants just looking at that.
You'll have to move under Moonbear's deck for sure--oh wait, the kittens may not let you live there like that.Evo said:Damn, I wet my pants just looking at that.
Dang. I still remember riding the Wildcat at Cedar Point. When I was just barely "you must be taller than this line".Ivan Seeking said:CEDAR POINT HAS HELD THE TITLE OF WORLD'S TALLEST ROLLER COASTER FOUR TIMES! Gemini (125 feet, 4 inches)
Magnum XL-200 (205 feet)
Millennium Force (310 feet)
Top Thrill Dragster (420 feet)
INVESTMENT
Investment $25 million
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/specs/index.cfm