Get Physics Help on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!

• Thread starter Dmt669
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone struggling in Honors Physics 2 and receiving help from others on the site. They express gratitude and discuss the importance of thanking people within the question thread. They also mention the option of becoming a PF supporter and receiving benefits while supporting the site.
Dmt669
I have to admit, I am currently in Honors Physics 2, And on my first test on momentum and impulse I got a D+, yes my first ever, its rough, but I wll try my hardest from now on and I will always ask questions here first! The amount of people willing to help on this site is awesome, I for each one of you that help me I would like to say thanks and I really enjoy physics, but will need some help on the way , THANKS PF!

Physics news on Phys.org
Don't take this the wrong way, but thank people in the same threads you ask questions, for most people on here care more about having a clean and content-oriented forum than they do about whether or not you are grateful. Anyways, yes, ask questions.

-Adam

Yah, thanks will be more appreciated if within a question thread, after having received specific help.

That's great Dmt669!

If you want to become a PF supporter, check out the following https://www.physicsforums.com/subscriptions.php you'll get all sorts of goodies to make browsing this site more enjoyable and you'll help support this site :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
Monique said:
That's great Dmt669!

If you want to become a PF supporter, check out the following https://www.physicsforums.com/subscriptions.php you'll get all sorts of goodies to make browsing this site more enjoyable and you'll help support this site :approve:

... and sending us a great, big blueberry cheesecake every now and then wouldn't hurt either.

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Get Physics Help on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!

1. What is "Get Physics Help on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!"?

"Get Physics Help on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!" is a platform where individuals can seek help with physics-related questions and problems from a community of physicists and science enthusiasts. It is a popular forum for discussing various topics in physics and getting assistance with homework, research, and other inquiries.

2. How can I get physics help on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!?

To get physics help on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!, simply create an account and post your question or problem in the appropriate category. Make sure to provide as much information and detail as possible for a better chance of receiving a helpful response. You can also browse through existing posts and discussions to learn from others' questions and answers.

3. Are the answers provided on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF! reliable?

The answers on I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF! are provided by a community of physicists and science enthusiasts who have a good understanding and knowledge of physics. While they may not always be 100% accurate, the answers are generally reliable and can serve as a helpful guide for further research and understanding.

4. Is there a cost for using I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF!?

No, there is no cost associated with using I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF! It is a free platform for anyone interested in physics to ask questions, get help, and participate in discussions. However, donations are always welcome to support the maintenance and development of the forum.

5. Can I contribute to I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF! by answering questions?

Yes, anyone can contribute to I Love Physics Forums - Thanks PF! by providing helpful answers to questions posted by others. As long as you have a good understanding and knowledge of physics, you are welcome to share your insights and help others in their learning journey. Helping others is also a great way to solidify your own understanding of physics concepts.