zoe101 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 16, 2013 #1 Are there someones know about gold's index of refraction in micro-onde, for exemple in frequency 10GHz? Or a book in which I may find the value. Thanks a lot.
Are there someones know about gold's index of refraction in micro-onde, for exemple in frequency 10GHz? Or a book in which I may find the value. Thanks a lot.
Andy Resnick Science Advisor Education Advisor Insights Author Messages 7,830 Reaction score 4,173 Jul 16, 2013 #2 Have you tried contacting anyone at NIST (or other metrology lab near you)? http://www.nist.gov/pml/div685/grp03/theory_calculation.cfm http://www.nist.gov/pml/div685/grp04/iropm.cfm http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA159736 Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
Have you tried contacting anyone at NIST (or other metrology lab near you)? http://www.nist.gov/pml/div685/grp03/theory_calculation.cfm http://www.nist.gov/pml/div685/grp04/iropm.cfm http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA159736
zoe101 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jul 19, 2013 #3 Thanks Andy, I've got contact with a guy at NIST who works at GHz. Still, I don't have that value... I have also the paper in your third link, but obviousely all the values are given in optical field, knowing that the wavelength of GHz is in mm.
Thanks Andy, I've got contact with a guy at NIST who works at GHz. Still, I don't have that value... I have also the paper in your third link, but obviousely all the values are given in optical field, knowing that the wavelength of GHz is in mm.
Claude Bile Science Advisor Messages 1,478 Reaction score 26 Jul 20, 2013 #4 Hi zoe101, Have you checked out http://refractiveindex.info/? Claude.
zoe101 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jul 22, 2013 #5 Claude Bile said: Hi zoe101, Have you checked out http://refractiveindex.info/? Claude. Thank you Claude. It's a very good link. However, the wavelength is limited in µm.
Claude Bile said: Hi zoe101, Have you checked out http://refractiveindex.info/? Claude. Thank you Claude. It's a very good link. However, the wavelength is limited in µm.