Greatest physicist of the 20th century

  • Thread starter Thread starter covert_genius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physicist Poll

greatest current physicist?

  • Michio Kaku (discovery channel)

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Adam Savage (myth busters)

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Stephen Hawkings (discovery channel)

    Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Jamie Hyndeman (myth busters)

    Votes: 3 12.5%

  • Total voters
    24
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
62 replies · 18K views
jhae2.718 said:
:confused:
Heheh... I was rapid-typing when I posted that. Now reading it it does sound kind of odd.
There's this thing set up (not by me) on my computer that I can't access the Internet late at night.
jhae2.718 said:
What I meant was, in General Physics (or other "real" forums) most people try to keep an a air og seriousness/professionalism, but move it to GD and there's no longer that need.
Well, GD stands for... wait for it...

*dramatic music*
da-da-da-da-da-da-da!

Goof Department!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
FtlIsAwesome said:
Heheh... I was rapid-typing when I posted that. Now reading it it does sound kind of odd.
There's this thing set up (not by me) on my computer that I can't access the Internet late at night.

It should be trivial to avoid. Just boot up on a Linux live CD. (If it's done at the router level, it may be a bit more tricky to bypass, but all the same it should be trivial...)

Not that I would be advising anyone how to avoid such things...:rolleyes:
 
Stephen Hawking has a nice story going for him, but I don't take him to seriously. Richard Feynman in my opinion