What is the Best Way to Prove a Reincarnation Claim?

In summary, the best way to prove a reincarnation claim is through a combination of verifiable evidence and personal testimonies. Verifiable evidence can include detailed recollections of past lives, physical similarities or markings, and knowledge or skills that cannot be explained by genetics or environment. Personal testimonies from individuals who believe they have remembered a past life can also provide valuable insights and support to a reincarnation claim. It is important to approach the investigation of such claims with an open mind and thorough analysis to ensure credibility and validity.
Hannah Taylor
Hello, everyone! My name is Hannah Taylor and this is my first time contributing to a forum so bear with me while I figure everything out. In the meantime let me share a few facts about myself with all of you.. I was born and raised in a small village called Cowden, we have about 650 people & the best place in town is a Dollar General. I’m currently not enrolled in college but I’m studying metaphysics, the human mind, the subconscious, and hyperdimensional existence on my own. I personally believe I’m the reincarnated Einstein and I’m working on proving it. Also, I’ve recently come up with my own theory of manifestation and I’m thrilled to share it with the world. If anyone has any suggestions for where to start or who to contact to talk about it PLEASE SHARE. Thanks for reading

Physics news on Phys.org
Hannah Taylor said:
I personally believe I’m the reincarnated Einstein and I’m working on proving it.
If you need to prove it, then you're probably not him.
Hannah Taylor said:
Also, I’ve recently come up with my own theory of manifestation and I’m thrilled to share it with the world.
Not here. This is for people who want to slowly become as knowledgeable as Einstein. We can't handle theories directly from Einstein or completely out of the blue without any accreditation.

Maybe you should try and gain some qualifications and publish in a peer reviewed journal instead.

Likes cnh1995
Back