Greetings to all seekers of knowledge and truth

• Thread starter Walloon
  • Start date
In summary, there is a universal greeting for all those seeking knowledge and truth. This greeting is a recognition of the pursuit of understanding and a shared journey towards discovering truth. It is a welcoming and inclusive gesture that acknowledges the common goal of seeking knowledge and encourages collaboration and open-mindedness in the pursuit of truth.
Walloon
I am living proof that one can forget more than the sum of all he has learned. I was a physics major in the '60's that, due to being in the wrong school, the wrong field, at the wrong time, and possessing the wrong mind, eventually zigzagged off into other directions, but for some inexplicable reason retained an interest in the laws of nature. A great deal of what I was taught was eventually proven to be totally wrong, incomplete, fattening or just plain useless. The rest I forgot, which is very fortunate because one is allocated only so much disk space. Luckily, tuition was relatively cheap in those days and I eventually graduated with three degrees and no debt, so I can't complain.

I'm just here to see what's going on and maybe learn something, even if its just by accident or osmosis.

Likes Bystander
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!