Group Theory Sos Due Monday

• Thread starter EigenJm
  • Start date
No Effort -- Member warned that homework questions must show an attempt.

Homework Statement:

I had a set of excercises on grouo theory and these are the two last i cant help to solve . I d be obliged if u couls help me

Relevant Equations:

Grouptheory
received_2696368310581633.jpeg
received_3301538156552570.jpeg

Answers and Replies

Hey , thanks for your answer ! Can I post a better picture maybe ? Because i really dont have time to learn Latex now . My test is on Monday and i am studying qft like a maniac. Thanks in advance .

You may try. But blue has a notoriously bad contrast. Some people don't even try to read photos.
If it's QFT I'll possibly move it back to physics. Depends on whether you're question is more group theory or more field theory.

There is this lesson in pregrad i am attending , that one part is qft and the other is group theory and applications . The questions , are from the second part. I can rewrite it in black if that helps .

berkeman
Mentor
I can rewrite it in black if that helps .
I'll attach versions below that I've run through contrast enhancement multiple times. They are a bit more readable now, but at least the first page has some cut-off text to the right. Not sure if this helps enough to get you some replies.

MathLight01.jpeg

MathLight02.jpeg

• Love
Likes etotheipi
There is this lesson in pregrad i am attending , that one part is qft and the other is group theory and applications . The questions , are from the second part. I can rewrite it in black if that helps .
I'm afraid we are not here to solve your homework for you. You have to show us some efforts and which of the many subquestions you have problems with, preferably in Latex. It isn't that difficult, just a few tags and that's it.

P.S.: And what is ##\Gamma^2(g)##? It looks as if there is quite some calculations to do, e.g. with the character table. What have you done so far?

Last edited: