Why is Toby the Bunny in Danger this Easter?

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
In summary: Happy Easter everyone! In summary, Easter is a celebration of the goddess Yaster. There are no chocolate bunnies in the Easter basket, but there are mechanical pencils, highlighters, funny post-it notes, catnip mice for the cat, some notebooks, a ton of those little spa treatments (mud packs, hair conditioning packs, etc.), some lip glosses, and a pen with an actual miniature etch-a-sketch on it. The green splatter on the chocolate bunny's belly is disturbing, and the one about how easter eggs are made has scarred Matt for life.
SOS2008 said:
BTW, I guess I'll have to get more creative with my avatar and signatures...(MIH, Barbie rocks) and Moonbear, though change is good, I miss the bear on the moon...(so now I'm challenged, and I don't mean in the "little yellow school bus" kind of way...). :smile:

That was just one in a long series of avatars I've used. :biggrin: I get bored with the same avatar all the time. I'm still fond of my purple jellyfish. I think I need to recycle that one.

Physics news on Phys.org
SOS2008 said:
I'll have to get more creative with my avatar
I have an idea or two about that. How many censors does it have to sneak past? :devil:

Moonbear said:
That was just one in a long series of avatars I've used. :biggrin: I get bored with the same avatar all the time. I'm still fond of my purple jellyfish. I think I need to recycle that one.
Who killed Kennedy...no one on a grassy knoll--it was a cute, furry little kitty in the window?! :rofl:
Danger said:
I have an idea or two about that. How many censors does it have to sneak past? :devil:
Yeh, when I first started on PF...you know you read a little here, post a reply there...well I didn't think it would become so addictive. But I'm a believer in paying for my vices so decided to become a contributor--which allows one to have graphics under your name and automatic signatures, etc. :biggrin:

Last edited:
SOS2008 said:
I'm a believer in paying for my vices so decided to become a contributor--which allows one to have graphics under your name and automatic signatures, etc. :biggrin:
Yeah, I've looked at that. I plan to contribute next month. Can't do it right now. I had to take so much time off of work for pool matches that I only got half a paycheque this week. :frown:
What I actually meant was, how much leeway do you have in choosing one?

Danger said:
Yeah, I've looked at that. I plan to contribute next month. Can't do it right now. I had to take so much time off of work for pool matches that I only got half a paycheque this week. :frown:
What I actually meant was, how much leeway do you have in choosing one?
I thought you'd be winning $$ at the pool matches? Yeh, the truth is trading one vice for another, eh?

SOS2008 said:
I thought you'd be winning $$ at the pool matches? Yeh, the truth is trading one vice for another, eh?
The Legion playoffs don't involve cash. It's bragging rights between branches and a little jacket patch or plaque, plus advancement to the next level. (I don't know if you have an equivalent to the Royal Canadian Legion down there. I guess it's similar to your VFW, but includes cops, corrections officers, firefighters and relatives thereof.) Our regular league used to play in Calgary, where the prize was airfare, accomodation and entry fee to the International Championships in Las Vegas. We got kicked out and had to have a Cochrane-only division of the same league because we kept thumpin' the Calgary guys. There aren't enough players in it to financially support Vegas trips, so we play for cash. My team got hooped this year because only 2 of the 5 players were able to attend. That meant that we automatically lost one game per round of 3. Last place... and we don't get the money (a few hundred) for a couple more weeks. :grumpy: