Have you ever wondered about the physics behind the diffraction of moonlight?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
pmehnati
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hi
At night when you watch moon in cloudy weather you will see the diffraction of moon light around it in circle form and so the colorful circles . Please explaine me the physics of it.
Thancks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A.T.
I am surprised you got so cross about the question that you went to all that trouble. There are plenty enough lazy questions around! Why did that one 'get to you'?
If lazy questions annoy you then just don't respond. Keep Kool. :-)
 
sophiecentaur said:
If lazy questions annoy you then just don't respond.
They don't annoy me. On this one I got curious myself about the details, so I looked it up. But there is nothing wrong with helping people to help themselves, by showing them how to look it up things.