Where Can I Ask My Curious Physics Questions Without Fear of Ridicule?

• Thread starter Lunnyfella
  • Start date
In summary, there are several online communities and forums where individuals can ask their curious physics questions without fear of ridicule. These include websites such as Quora, Reddit, and Physics Stack Exchange, where knowledgeable experts and enthusiasts are available to provide helpful and respectful responses. Additionally, many universities and colleges have online forums or Q&A sections for students to ask questions and receive feedback from professors and peers. It is important to remember that there is no such thing as a silly question when it comes to learning and exploring the complexities of physics.
Lunnyfella
I'm just here to ask stupid questions that pop into my mindbox that will probably get me ridiculed for my ignorance...where is the best place to do this?

Physics news on Phys.org
Lunnyfella said:
I'm just here to ask stupid questions that pop into my mindbox that will probably get me ridiculed for my ignorance...where is the best place to do this?
Welcome to the PF.

For starters, be sure to read the rules link under INFO at the top of the page. And there is a Help/How-To link there as well to help you get started.

We welcome questions about mainstream science and education. Please be sure to do some reading at wikipedia and other encyclopedia-type sites first, to see if you can answer your question there. If you still have specific questions about that reading, start a thread here on the PF in the technical forums, and post links to the reading you've been doing. You should get good help here, as long as you show you've been putting in effort on your own first, before asking the question. :smile:

Likes Lunnyfella
Thanks for your help, I couldn't find the answer but I think I've found somewhere online more appropriate to ask my question now.

I'll be back when I have better questions :wink:

Likes berkeman