Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello Physics Peoples

1. Apr 28, 2016 #1
    I'm just here to ask stupid questions that pop into my mindbox that will probably get me ridiculed for my ignorance...where is the best place to do this???

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

For starters, be sure to read the rules link under INFO at the top of the page. And there is a Help/How-To link there as well to help you get started.

We welcome questions about mainstream science and education. Please be sure to do some reading at wikipedia and other encyclopedia-type sites first, to see if you can answer your question there. If you still have specific questions about that reading, start a thread here on the PF in the technical forums, and post links to the reading you've been doing. You should get good help here, as long as you show you've been putting in effort on your own first, before asking the question. :smile:

4. Apr 28, 2016 #3
    Thanks for your help, I couldn't find the answer but I think I've found somewhere online more appropriate to ask my question now.

I'll be back when I have better questions :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted