What resources can help me catch up on science education as an adult?

• Thread starter DLM
  • Start date
In summary, as an adult looking to catch up on science education, there are several resources available to help you. Online courses, such as those offered by websites like Coursera or edX, provide a convenient and flexible way to learn about various scientific topics. Additionally, many universities offer non-degree programs or workshops specifically geared towards adult learners. Local libraries often have a wealth of resources, such as books, documentaries, and online databases, that can aid in self-study. Finally, don't overlook the power of networking and reaching out to professionals in the field for mentorship or informational interviews. With these resources, you can easily catch up on science education and expand your knowledge as an adult.
DLM
I'm a retired electronics tech who wishes I would have taken school more seriously when I was a kid. Just here to feed my mind and occasionally ask ridiculous questions. :smile:

Likes Delta2 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

When asking questions here, it's best to post links to the reading you've been doing so far to try to figure out the answers. That helps us to see what level you are at currently, and what issues you may have in pursuing the question.

Enjoy! :smile:

Likes Bystander