What are the Benefits of Pursuing a Career in Astrochemistry/Cosmochemistry?

• Thread starter Don Bones
  • Start date
In summary, pursuing a career in astrochemistry/cosmochemistry offers a unique and exciting opportunity to study the origins and composition of the universe. It allows for the exploration of the chemical processes that occur in space and the potential discovery of new elements and compounds. Additionally, this field provides the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with experts from various scientific disciplines. The potential for groundbreaking discoveries and contributions to our understanding of the universe make a career in astrochemistry/cosmochemistry highly rewarding and fulfilling.
Don Bones
Hello! I am an 18 year old college student currently getting my associates degree. My major is chemistry and my goal is to start off as a chemistry teacher while doing chemistry related hobbies, thinking about completely soft robots. Then, branching off into the field that would be difficult enough to be enjoyable. As of right now, it seems like that field will be astrochemistry/cosmochemistry. I've passed Physics III (mechanics) with an A, and I'm currently tutoring people in it as I learn Physics IV (Electricity and Magnetism). My main goal here is to help those that I can, and also get assistance in the difficult problems I will attempt as a review to reinforce what I've learned.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Don. :smile: