Help finding an article for my physics class.

In summary, the best resources for finding articles on physics are academic databases such as JSTOR, ScienceDirect, and Google Scholar. To determine if an article is relevant to your physics class, use keywords related to your class and check the abstract and introduction. Both online and print articles can be useful for your physics class, with online articles being more up-to-date and easily accessible, and print articles providing more in-depth information and easier to cite. If you come across an article behind a paywall, try accessing it through your school's library website or seek assistance from your professor or librarian. When citing articles in your physics class, be sure to follow the citation guidelines provided by your professor or stated in your class syllabus, using a specific
santos.tomas
Hello there I need help finding articles, journals, blogs, or newspapers relating to General Physics on the topic "One Dimensional Kinematics"

P.S. Can you post some links or anything related to the topic

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
santos.tomas said:
Can you post some links or anything related to the topic
http://bfy.tw/1eYF

No it wasnt i could of done that my self .what i was trying to look for is newpaper articles or blogs that involve one dimensional kinematics used for daily life and that are scholarly sources.Thank you for your kind answer and time.

1. What are the best resources for finding articles on physics?

The best resources for finding articles on physics are academic databases such as JSTOR, ScienceDirect, and Google Scholar. These databases contain peer-reviewed articles from reputable journals and publications.

2. How do I know if an article is relevant to my physics class?

When searching for articles, make sure to use keywords related to your physics class. Additionally, check the abstract and introduction of the article to see if it aligns with the topics or concepts you're studying in class.

3. Is it better to use online or print articles for my physics class?

Both online and print articles can be useful for your physics class. Online articles may be more up-to-date and easily accessible, while print articles may provide more in-depth information and be easier to cite.

4. How can I access articles that are behind a paywall?

If you come across an article that is behind a paywall, you can try accessing it through your school's library website. Many academic databases offer free access to students through their institution's library subscription. You can also reach out to your professor or a librarian for assistance.

5. Are there any specific guidelines for citing articles in my physics class?

It's important to follow the citation guidelines provided by your professor or stated in your class syllabus. Generally, articles should be cited using a specific format such as APA or MLA. Be sure to include the author, title, publication date, and source information for the article.