Help finding article I found on physicspost.com

• Thread starter Willz91
  • Start date
  • Tags
    article
In summary, a user named Willz91 is looking for help finding the second part of an article on cryptology titled "Introduction to Cryptology - Part 1" that was originally posted on "physicspost.com". Another user named D H suggests using the Wayback machine to access the old website and provides a link to the archived article. Willz91 expresses gratitude but also asks if there was a part 2 to the tutorial.
Willz91
Help finding article I found on "physicspost.com"

Firstly I would just like to say I am new to this website so hi everyone!

Anyway for my dissertation I have to study cryptology/ography and I found a good introductory article titled "Introduction to Cryptology - Part 1" but it was on the old website "www.physicpost.com" and I was wondering if anyone knew if the other parts to this tutorial still existed anywhere?

Any help is much appreciated,

Willz91

Technology news on Phys.org

Thanks a lot, D H.. I take it there was never a part 2? Or am I missing something?

What is physicspost.com?

Physicspost.com is an online platform that publishes articles and news related to physics and other scientific fields. It is a reliable source for information and research in the field of physics.

How can I find an article on physicspost.com?

You can find articles on physicspost.com by using the search bar on the homepage, or by browsing through the different categories and topics listed on the website.

What type of articles can I find on physicspost.com?

Physicspost.com publishes a wide range of articles, including research papers, news articles, interviews, and educational content related to various topics in physics such as quantum mechanics, astrophysics, and thermodynamics.

Can I trust the information in articles found on physicspost.com?

Yes, physicspost.com ensures that all articles published on the website are thoroughly researched and fact-checked by a team of experts to ensure accuracy and reliability of information.

Is there a cost to access articles on physicspost.com?

No, accessing articles on physicspost.com is completely free. However, some articles may require a subscription to read the full content.