1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help simulating my circuit with Electronics simulator

1. May 31, 2015 #1
    I designed a circuit for my take-home Electronics final (for which we can use Google etc.) but I can't figure out how to test it in an electronics simulator. I'm trying to use Partsim and don't know what to do about outputs/inputs. It's a BJT amplifier. The output is supposed to be on the collector leg (Vcc -> resistor -> output -> collector leg) and the input is on the emitter leg (input -> cap -> voltage divider -> emitter leg). But the program is being weird and I don't know how to pick an output... I set up the rest of the circuit fine (except that the transistor I want to use isn't one of the options).

2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2015 #2
    Could you post a pic of your circuit?

Also check you have the GND connected properly and that you've attached a probe to the point where you want to measure the voltage.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted