Why did this professor have a suitcase full of cocaine?

• Thread starter FallenApple
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Heisenberg
In summary, Professor Frampton was carrying 1,980 grams of cocaine when he was apprehended by the police. He said that his mind works in a strange way and that this was part of his plan. He also declared that he looks like Breaking Bad character, Kip Thorne.
FallenApple
Last edited:
Likes Electron Spin
Physics news on Phys.org
ShayanJ said:
Wait, is he the author of https://www.amazon.com/dp/3527408355/?tag=pfamazon01-20? Looks like he is!

I was referring to Walter White from Breaking Bad. His criminal code name is Heisenberg. He's a chemist turned drug kingpin.

WalterWhite.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Electron Spin
FallenApple said:
I was referring to Walter White from Breaking Bad. His criminal code name is Heisenberg. He's a chemist turned drug kingpin.

View attachment 111057
My lord! He looks like Kip Thorne!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuD5Xq29l-ANTkl_-ATmL82Ee6hI1WRZ7lxjLUMoSrbvxYT9uiXg.jpg
BREAK it out KIP! :eek:

Professa' Frampton got set up by a pair of natural triple D'z! :oldcool:! Poor feller! :bugeye::oldfrown:

Me think we should get a crew and bust the old man out!

Poor Frampton wouldn't know cocaine hydrochloride from ivory soap flakes! :oldmad:

We need to make Frampton great free again! :thumbup::oldcool: :thumbup:

FREE FRAMPTON!

Last edited:
Likes FallenApple
Electron Spin said:
My lord! He looks like Kip Thorne!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuD5Xq29l-ANTkl_-ATmL82Ee6hI1WRZ7lxjLUMoSrbvxYT9uiXg.jpg
BREAK it out KIP! :eek:

Professa' Frampton got set up by a pair of natural triple D'z! :oldcool:! Poor feller! :bugeye::oldfrown:

Me think we should get a crew and bust the old man out!

Poor Frampton wouldn't know cocaine hydrochloride from ivory soap flakes! :oldmad:

We need to make Frampton great free again! :thumbup::oldcool: :thumbup:

FREE FRAMPTON!
Don't worry.

Frampton is a criminal mastermind!
He'll find a way out!

Likes Electron Spin
Can I asked you peeps dump'in?

Is there a thready that we can just go and blab? I really like physics so why not justa' sit back and rip jokes and blab I axed ask thee's? :oldconfused:

seems to me all the joke threads turn real serious likes! YIKES! :blushing::angel:

frampton_superduped-slide-OP45-popup.jpg

Paul "Pablo tha' 2nd" Frampton...

FallenApple... I don't know who you are... butz this is gotta' be one of the funniest, if not the most tragic event since the great :atom: expansion times.. :wink:

This poor ole' astro peep! Hell, he's one of us! we must redeem the poor ole' cus! Break him free of his misery and get those Double dee'z back! I demand it!

Getting captured was part of the plan!

All hail the King of Crime!, he who transcends the Multiverse!

Likes Electron Spin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL! Ohhhhh! hail ta' da' KING O' strings! To da' king O' grimez'... errrrrr,,, crime'z! :woot:
frampton970.png
Now... for da' poleece reportz!Tha' transistor..errr transducer'z..da' multiverse transcontinental calculat'in, numba' crunch'in , tamer of the hyper space lover boyz... o:)

Likes FallenApple
godfather.png
frampton.png

There's an uncanny semblance.

FallenApple said:
View attachment 111321 View attachment 111322

There's an uncanny semblance.

LOL! LOOKY! tha' tie! LOL!

Fa, you betta' hide ya' hossy! :oldsmile:
I still declare he looks like my hero and great mind of black hole and stuffy, our great ......
fl-324321.jpg

Kip Thorne! :bow:( the guy in tha' movie anyway! )

Last edited:

FAQ: Why did this professor have a suitcase full of cocaine?

1. Why would a professor have a suitcase full of cocaine?

It is not appropriate or professional for a professor to have a suitcase full of cocaine. It is possible that they may have obtained it for research purposes, but this would need to be done under strict guidelines and with proper documentation.

2. Is it common for professors to have drugs in their possession?

No, it is not common for professors to have drugs in their possession. Most professors are law-abiding citizens and adhere to strict ethical standards. If a professor is found to have drugs in their possession, it is likely an isolated incident.

3. Could the professor face legal consequences for having a suitcase full of cocaine?

Yes, the professor could face legal consequences for having a suitcase full of cocaine. Possession of cocaine is a serious crime and could result in fines and imprisonment. The professor could also face consequences from their university or academic institution.

4. Is there a possibility that the professor was framed or set up?

It is possible that the professor was framed or set up, but this would need to be investigated by law enforcement. If there is evidence to suggest that the professor was not aware of the drugs in their possession, they may be able to prove their innocence in court.

5. How would this situation affect the professor's career?

This situation could have serious consequences for the professor's career. It could result in termination from their university or academic institution, damage their reputation, and potentially hinder their future job prospects. The professor may also face disciplinary actions from their professional organizations.