Exploring the Hex Field & Newton's Model

In summary, the conversation was about the Large Hadron Collider and its potential to cause the end of the Earth if the collision of 2 protons goes wrong. The topic of the "hex field" or "H particle" was discussed at around 6.20 in a video, sparking interest in the theory and Newton's Standard Model. The speaker was looking for opinions on the concept and for additional sources of information.
honor3
Hey all, i was youtubing one day and was discussing the Collision of 2 protons that would "potentially" cause the end of the Earth if it went wrongly, the Large Hadron Collider. Watch this Video about 6.20 into the video it talks about something called the "hex field" or "H particle" i was wondering what you guys think about this theory and Newtons standard Model. Plus i want to find out more about this, however haven't come across books or websites that gives any info about this theory.
So Basically to sum up.
What do you guys think about this concept?
-and-
Do you know any where else i can get information about it?

Thanks for the time.
Madian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I guess no one has heard of it lol...

Hi Madian,

Thank you for sharing this interesting video and topic with us. The concept of the "hex field" or "H particle" is certainly intriguing and has sparked a lot of discussion and theories in the scientific community.

Based on my research, the hex field is a theoretical concept proposed by some scientists in the context of the Large Hadron Collider experiments. It suggests that there may be a special field that is responsible for the creation of mass in particles, including the Higgs boson. However, this is still a highly debated and unproven idea, and there is no concrete evidence to support it yet.

As for Newton's standard model, it is a well-established and widely accepted theory in physics that describes the behavior of particles and objects in motion. It is based on the fundamental principles of force, mass, and acceleration, and has been successfully used to explain and predict various phenomena in the physical world. However, it is not a complete model and has its limitations, especially when dealing with extremely small particles and high energy situations like in the Large Hadron Collider.

If you are interested in learning more about the hex field and Newton's model, I would suggest checking out scientific journals and articles, as well as reputable websites such as CERN's official website. There are also many books on particle physics and quantum mechanics that may delve into these topics in more detail.

Overall, it is always exciting to explore new theories and ideas in science, but it is important to approach them critically and with an open mind. The hex field concept is still a hypothesis and requires further research and evidence before it can be fully accepted in the scientific community. I hope this helps answer your questions, and thank you again for bringing this topic to our attention.

1. What is the Hex Field?

The Hex Field is a model used to explore the behavior of particles in a 2-dimensional space. It consists of a grid of hexagonal cells, with each cell representing a specific location in the space.

2. How does Newton's model apply to the Hex Field?

Newton's laws of motion can be applied to the Hex Field by assigning each particle in the field a mass and velocity, and then using these values to calculate the forces between particles and their resulting movements.

3. What can the Hex Field be used to study?

The Hex Field can be used to study a variety of phenomena, such as the motion of particles in a gas, the formation of patterns and structures, and the behavior of complex systems.

4. How is the Hex Field different from other models, such as the Cartesian grid?

The Hex Field offers a more realistic representation of 2-dimensional space compared to the traditional Cartesian grid. It also allows for the simulation of continuous movement, rather than discrete steps, which can better capture real-world phenomena.

5. Can the Hex Field be used to model 3-dimensional space?

No, the Hex Field is limited to 2-dimensional space. However, there are other models, such as the Cubic Field, that can be used to explore 3-dimensional systems using a similar approach.