Hey Janus, where did you get the NASA patches from?

  • Topic: NASA 
  • Thread starter Thread starter heartless
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hey Nasa
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
heartless
Messages
220
Reaction score
2
It mostly concerns Janus, as I remember he submitted a picture of NASA spsace mission patches somewhere to the contest, but anyone who knows would be divine as well. [comments welcome as well]

How do you get the patches? (Here some other well known questions.)

I received a mail ad to buy these patches for 4.95 + album free, and hear this: they'll let you take a look at a patch, and even hold in your hand for... Free! (it really says so).

But of course you guys know... money can't buy everything. I don't want to pay and then boast my collection, I'd like to collect them, not buy.

Any ideas?

// BTW, did NASA release a patch also for 2006's space launch?
// also, how are patches made? Have you ever made your own?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Most of mine were mail order. The Viking Mission patch I picked up at a Science Fiction Convention in 1980 call "Vikingcon". It was convention run in order to raise money to keep the Mars Viking landers operating.
 
I only have one patch but it's a pretty good one.

PLAIN]
 
Last edited by a moderator: