You need to be more specific. What problems are you having? Which questions specifically? Show us the work you have done. We won't do your homework for you, only help point you in the right direction, but we can't do that without knowing where you are stuck.
Gah it's too hard. I just dropped the course. I also have a mechanics course that is rather difficult. I haven't had a chance to actually try all the questions just yet. I'll post the problems I have when I do try them. Thanks everyone.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving